Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thus far cont.


These 3 girls kept warning me that the crocodiles would eat me! So I asked them for a picture and told them to act like crocodiles, I turned out being the only one with a crocodile face. - Next one is me with our "nature guide" who ended up not actually being a nature guide and he made 100 dalasis off us!

Monkeys! - Juffureh is the village where Kunta Kinte from Alex Haley's "Roots" was born, I went there.

Well, that's it for a little while I'm imagining, we'll see what happens. I fly out of Dakar on May 13 and arrive in the states on May 14. That'll make it 10 months completed in West Africa aw yeah! I'm looking forward to leaving, but I'll miss my adventures after 2 weeks of the states I'm sure. Oh yeah, in other recent news, I cut my hair and grew a beard! I'll get a picture up soon hopefully. Until next time! Ba beneen yoon inshala!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.